It is imperative to brush your teeth every day to have fresher breath and healthy teeth. Indeed, if you do not want to inconvenience yourself and those around you, never neglect your dental hygiene. For optimal cleaning, specialists recommend the use of electric toothbrushes, as they are more effective than manual models and do not require a lot of effort. Just activate it and run it one by one on your teeth, this device does most of the work and cleans thoroughly while preserving your gums. For gentle and effective care, the Philips Sonicare Protective Clean electric brush is ideal thanks to its sonic technology. And for maximum removal of plaques on the edges of the gums, the brush Braun's Oral-B PRO 1000 is the best in the USA market.
THE 5 BEST ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSHES FOR BRACES
(REVIEWS & TESTS) OF 2020
If you want to know where to buy a new electric toothbrush in price comparison, you've come to the right place. Indeed, our buying guide will show you which are the cheapest and the most efficient on the market in the USA.
- Advanced technology: Its sonic function combined with BrushSync technology allows you to have optimal brushing with its water jet and a motion detector.
- Easy-Start program: This gradually accelerates the cleaning power.
- Soft brushing: Equipped with a pressure sensor, this brush offers gentle washing to your teeth and preserves your gums.
- Fragile head: The brush head can have problems with the attachment and can break quickly. Perhaps a manufacturing defect.
- Price: The Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean electric toothbrush still costs over $ 50. It is not the cheapest on the market.
Where to buy the best electric toothbrush? With its gentle cleaning program, this rechargeable Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean allows you to have healthier and cleaner teeth.
It can remove up to seven times more plaque than a conventional brush. The brush has a pressure sensor that alerts you when you press too hard. It has a slightly tilted head for optimal brushing of the teeth at the bottom. In addition, the fact that it works very gently prevents you from further weakening sensitive areas, redone crowns or orthodontic appliances.
What is the best electric toothbrush on the market? This is equipped with sonic technology from Philips, Sonicare, this consists of expelling water on the teeth during brushing for effective cleaning.
It is also equipped with BrushSync technology which can detect and synchronize the movement of the brush head with that of your wrist. This sends you a warning when it's time to replace the head. The brushing power will gradually increase thanks to its Easy-Start program.
- 3D cleaning action: This technology offers you ideal brushing with its oscillating, rotating, and pulsating movements.
- Round Head CrossAction: The shape of the brush and the inclination of the bristles allow you to individualize the brushing for each tooth. Thus, they will be cleaner and the interstices will be clear.
- Possibility of different brushing: There are several brushing types to choose from, as the Oral-B PRO 1000 is compatible with CrossAction, Deep Sweep, Floss Action, 3DWhite, Precision Clean, Sensitive, Dual Clean, Power Tip, and Ortho brush heads.
- Price: It has a price a little higher than the others, but also not inaccessible for small budgets. Indeed, as it represents a lifetime investment, it is well worth it.
It is clinically proven, Oral B is the best brand of electric toothbrushes because its products are recommended by all dentists. Compared to a manual toothbrush, the one offered here can remove more than 300% of dental plaques.
Indeed, with the help of its 3D cleaning action, it oscillates by performing a rotary movement and by emitting regular pulses to scrupulously wash your teeth.
It also has a pressure sensor that automatically stops the pulsations if you brush a little too hard. Enough to protect your gums and sensitive areas.
In addition, there is a built-in timer that emits a signal every 30 seconds when you need to change the quadrant. For professional brushing, the head is fitted with a round CrossAction brush head which allows you to treat the teeth one by one with its bristles slightly tilted at 16 °. No matter where you buy a new replacement head, this model is compatible with all types of brushes in the Oral B range.
- Ultra-soft bristles: The brush head is covered with very flexible synthetic bristles.
- Integrated Bluetooth: This feature allows you to sync the brush to a free interactive app that teaches kids how to use it and how to take good care of their teeth.
- Interactive character: Sparkly, the adorable little monster is an ideal companion to accompany little ones during their daily brushing. Rewards at stake represent the best stimulation for them to perform the right actions during the two minutes required.
- Limited application: It is only accessible in certain countries. You will first have to check if it is available at your place.
The Philips Sonicare HX6351 / 41 electric children's toothbrush makes music and will make brushing more fun for your children. It has a Bluetooth option that will allow them to access an interactive and free application. The main character happens to be the little purple monster that appears on the brush.
Children will learn through Sparkly how to properly clean their teeth during the allotted time. They can earn the rewards after each successful brushing or they can unlock accessories to customize it.
In addition, there is a section that is primarily dedicated to parents, to help you keep track of time and frequency on a daily basis. In addition, it is equipped with sonic technology capable of producing 500 strokes per second.
The head is equipped with a brush with ultra-soft bristles for a gentle care, ideal for avoiding attacking fragile teeth, gums, and sensitive areas. Among our advice for use, it is recommended to wait until your children have passed the three-year mark before offering them an electric brush.
- Multifunction: Whiten, clean thoroughly or gently, polish, or massage your teeth or gums with the Fairywill FW507 brush. These five modes will save you time and money as well as unnecessary travel if you first have to go to the dentist for this treatment.
- Great autonomy: Only 4 hours of charge for a use of 30 days in a row.
- Callback option: The blue hairs of the head gradually decline towards the white, the objective is to warn you when it comes time for you to change the brush head.
- Brush head too small: Due to its small size, this electric toothbrush is not suitable for a wide enough mouth and provides large teeth. The allotted time will not be enough to manage to clean them all.
It is the best electric toothbrush on the market because it is versatile and can be suitable for a child as well as an adult. Equipped with sonic technology, it offers you a powerful and thorough cleaning while expelling water and making frequent pulsations.
It effectively removes plaques and possible stains only after a few days of use. It has an autonomy of one month for a charging time of about 4 hours.
Its major asset remains its multifunctionality. In fact, you can choose from among its five predefined modes: bleaching option, cleaning option, soft cleaning option, polishing option, and massage option. In addition, it is very ergonomic with its programmed timer, waterproofness, non-slip handle, and hood.
It comes with different brushes, each with its own function. One being an interdental model to properly unblock interstices and other hollows that the standard head cannot reach.
- Gentle cleaning: Its Sensitive Gum Care technology allows you to gently brush your teeth while avoiding further weakening the already sensitive parts.
- Ergonomic: Its integrated timer promotes respect for brushing time. The bristle color variation warns you when to buy a new brush head.
- Varied brushing: Its compatibility with Oral-B's range of electric brush head varieties allows you to choose the cleaning mode that suits you best.
- Rotation speed: This is too powerful and can weaken tooth enamel in the long term, despite its rather flexible bristles.
It offers maximum protection for sensitive gums thanks to its extra-flexible bristles. Inspired by the professional tools of dentists, it has a rounded head that perfectly covers your teeth and cleans them gently. Moreover, this brush is recommended by the majority of oral health specialists.
It comes with an extra brush head, but you can use the following replacement parts as they are fully compatible: CrossAction, 3D White, Sensitive Clean, Precision Clean, FlossAction, Deep Sweep, Ortho, PowerTip, and Dual Clean. It's up to you to see which options are right for you.
The Oral B Vitality Sensitive Gum Care electric toothbrush is the ideal choice because it turns out to be the cheapest on the market, but also the most ergonomic.
In fact, it comes with a preset timer and color reminder that tells you when to replace the brush head. Its color gradually fades up to half. Normally, you should buy it every three months.
Buying Guide - How To Choose A Good Electric Toothbrush?
In general, these types of accessories all look the same and work pretty much the same. However, to know how to choose the Best Electric Toothbrushes For Braces of 2020, one should take into account the following criteria as well as the expectations of each one.
Before deciding which electric toothbrush to choose, take a closer look at what features a good model should have. First, to achieve effective brushing, check if the brush head is capable of performing a rotary motion or a cross-action for optimal cleaning of your gums, crowns, and interstices.
To avoid assaulting them, only take buds with soft synthetic hair. It should be noted that a brush head must be replaced every three months. It is necessary to verify that the new one is compatible with the body of the toothbrush, you must look at the reference before purchase. If you have a small jaw, round head models are for you. They are also ideal for children.
Even though each model of an electric toothbrush has different shapes, the main idea remains the same. In general, all brushes work with the following options:
- Targeted rotary movement for optimal washing,
- A program to whiten and polish teeth,
- A light and concentric movement to massage the gums and brush the tongue gently,
- An integrated timer to calculate the brushing time,
- A sensory detector that adjusts the ideal pressure,
- A weak or more sustained vibration during brushing, it depends on the models,
- Some brushes can even connect to an application,
- Battery-powered or rechargeable battery.
It is useful to note that the electric toothbrush battery-operated is ideal for travel and more sustainable if you use rechargeable batteries. However, for permanent use, the one equipped with a rechargeable battery is more practical, easier to handle, and above all more autonomous.
Our comparison below will give you the answer to the question of how to buy a better value electric toothbrush. But first, you will have to determine the budget you want to invest in it. Only you can decide how much to spend on it. However, remember that this is a lifelong investment, so is your oral health. So, for those on tight enough budgets, go for the cheap battery-powered models from our buying guide for the best electric brushes.
Rechargeable models have a higher price tag, but not unreachable either. However, if you really want to take care of your teeth, don't be stingy and choose from high-end brands. In addition, it will considerably reduce your dentist bill. As we always say, good dental care always begins at home.
How to brush your teeth with an electric toothbrush?
frequently asked Questions
Q1: How to brush teeth with electric toothbrush?
Using an electric toothbrush is pretty straightforward, just put the toothpaste on the brush head, wet it a bit, and gently run it over each of your teeth.
Indeed, there is no need to scrub or press hard like with a classic toothbrush. In fact, some models are equipped with a pressure sensor that emits a signal if you use it a little too loudly. Before each brushing, you must make sure that the device is well charged to prevent it from coming loose during work. Always start by cleaning the exterior surface before moving inside.
Spend a few seconds on each tooth, the movement must be done slowly to better remove dirt. Do not forget the curvature of the gums, the chewing surface as well as your palate and your tongue to freshen your breath. Always opt for models with soft bristles if you want to avoid weakening your gums, especially if it is for children.
Q2: How long to brush my teeth?
According to dentists, for optimal cleaning, brushing should take about two to three minutes, whether you use a manual or electric toothbrush. Most of them have a built-in timer preset to 2 min. To go further, some can time 30 seconds of work for each quadrant.
Q3: When to start brushing baby's teeth? Can I use the electric brush on my teeth?
There are models of electric toothbrushes designed especially for children with fun colors and cartoon characters. They are often ergonomic with these non-slip areas for a solid hold and super soft hair.
Some are even linked to a free application from Disney which offers all kinds of games, enough to keep your little ones' attention and make brushing more fun. However, you must respect the age limit which is only recommended from three years old. You just need to teach them the right actions to have, however, you must accompany them during the first times of use. Indeed, they do not become fully autonomous until around 6-7 years old.
To help protect their small teeth against cavities and other dental tartars, use a children's toothpaste, to be taken according to the age group of yours, and brush them at least twice a day. After cleaning is finished, spit them out and wipe off excess toothpaste. Rinsing is not necessary, as this risks erasing the fluoride layer that protects the teeth against various attacks.
Q4: When to brush your teeth in the morning, before or after breakfast?
It is true that this question is often asked and no one can really give a satisfactory answer. Yet the answer seems quite logical and simple. Indeed, the washing principle is quite easy to integrate, we always clean after having soiled or used a few things. Here then, it is obvious that brushing should be done after breakfast.
However, you must respect the instruction of waiting 30 minutes after the ingestion of a food containing a fairly high degree of acidity such as fruit juice, soft drinks or even coffee, as this can weaken the enamel. dental. The alternative if you don't have the time is to simply rinse your mouth with water to remove them.