Das Keyboard 4 Professional for Mac Wired Mechanical Keyboard
Das Keyboard 4 Professional for Mac Wired Mechanical Keyboard, Cherry MX Brown Mechanical Switches, 2-Port USB 3.0 Hub, Volume Knob, Aluminum Top (104 Keys, Black)
- 4 PROFESSIONAL MECHANICAL KEYBOARD – The thinnest mechanical keyboard in the world! The combination of tactile feel, the psycho-acoustic experience and incredible craftsmanship all deliver an unmatched typing experience that only Das Keyboard 4 offers. With a Das Keyboard 4, you’ll type faster and longer. It feels so good, you won’t want to stop.
- PREMIUM TACTILE EXPERIENCE – Best-in-class Cherry MX Brown mechanical key switches provide tactile and audio feedback so accurate it allows you to execute every keystroke with lightning-fast precision. Factory lubricated stabilizers on large keys for smooth typing with bumps on the F and J keys. Enjoy the tactile experience you love from a mechanical keyboard, with just enough sound to satisfy you – and not annoy your coworkers!
- UP TO 50 MILLION KEYSTROKES – Laser-etched keycaps for maximum durability are paired with Cherry MX Brown switches, giving your new mechanical keyboard life up to 50 million keystrokes. High-performance, gold-plated switches provide the best contact and typing experience because, unlike other metals, gold does not rust, increasing the lifespan of the switch.
- FULL N-KEY ROLLOVER – Fast typists, productive professionals and gamers will appreciate that Das Keyboard 4 for Mac supports full NKRO over USB. No need to use a PS2 adapter anymore. Just press shift + mute to toggle to NKRO.
- 2 PORT USB 3.0 HUB & MORE – The convenience to charge USB devices & simultaneously upload content through USB is right at your fingertips. A blazing fast 2- port USB 3.0 hub to transfer music, high resolution pics & large videos at up to 5Gb/second. That’s 10x faster than USB 2.0. Extra long 6.5ft(201cm) USB cable w/ single USB A connector. Dedicated media controls, LARGE VOLUME KNOB & Mac OS specific key functions. Magnetically detachable footbar ruler to raise keyboard to an optimal 4-degrees.