- POWER AND FLEXIBILITY: The 79cc Viper Engine spins a 9” spring steel blade at 3400 RPMs providing the power and speed you need to accomplish lawn, sidewalk and driveway edging tasks. The edger can also be used for smaller trenching jobs such as electric fence installation or creating an underground cable run to a garage or shed.
- MUTI-ANGLE CUTTING: Our multi-position pivoting head offers 5 different cutting angles from 70-110 degrees allowing the user to select the angle that is best suited to handle any type of grass they need to edge. Head adjustment is made by simply sliding the single-hand operated lever into the appropriate notch on the adjustment plate.
- PRECISION LINES: Clean professional lines can be easily achieved regardless of grass type when you combine the balance of a 4-wheeled design with multi-angled cutting. Use the 90-degree angle option to slice through standard blade grass or select between angles of 70, 80, 100, and 110 degrees to create a clean edge when dealing with creeping or tuberous grasses.
- FLEXIBLE DEPTH CONTROL: Take complete control over your depth of cut with our flexible control mechanism. From the operating position, engage the adjustment lever with one-hand to select from over 5 different depth settings from 0.5 inches up to 3.5 inches.
- DEBRIS GUARD AND TOOL HOLDER: A durable chain skirting protects the operator from flying debris while the attached tool holder provides a convenient place to store smaller hand tools making them easily available for lawn and sidewalk detailing.
My name is Lori and I love finding good ones on different markets and on the web. It’s been a few years since I walked the web to find a good investment and shopping plans. I do 100% of my research on the internet, it can range from research to find the best tax exemption to the legal part through logistics and stock markets. I wanted to create a website to transmit all this, and also allow you to find the best products at the best price.