- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: The 1000 Core powers most small and large appliances during an outage with a mighty 983Wh of capacity. Your TVs, full-size refrigerators, and microwaves stay running with a pure-sine 1200W (2400 W surge) inverter. There are multiple ports for keeping your mobile devices charged, and it’s equipped with a high-powered 60W USB-C port.
- VERSATILE AND PORTABLE: Fridges, electric barbecues, e-bikes, and more all stay powered with this portable power station. Keep everything running when you’re off-grid or in a power outage by utilizing 10 versatile ports. Take this power station with you in the backcountry, on the job site, or stay at home.
- RECHARGE WITH SOLAR: Maximize your solar input with Goal Zero’s MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking), which increases solar input by up to 30 percent. Turn your 1000 Core into a solar generator when you choose from our lightweight Nomad Solar Panels for portability, our durable Boulder series, or our Boulder installation models for semi-permanent or permanent installation.
- DURABLE AND SAFE: Professional grade construction with a heavy duty anodized aluminum enclosure and internal separately sealed battery unit provides years of use at home or off-grid. Goal Zero uses only the highest quality Tier 1 Lithium battery cells, which are protected by an advanced multi-sensor battery management system. Our best-in-class US-based customer service is there whenever you need us.
- WHY GOAL ZERO: Our foundation rests on our efforts to present a new way forward in portable power use at home and off-grid, but also in our humanitarian roots and legacy. Since 2009, we have donated our time and products to disadvantaged communities, and our efforts have impacted over 100,000 lives. Our products are engineered with precision here in the U.S. with a real-life use case in mind.
Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Core Portable Power Station
Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Core Portable Power Station, 1,000 W, Solar-Powered Generator (Solar Panel Not Included), USB-A/USB-C Ports and AC Outlets, Power for Camping and Tailgating