Johnson Level & Tool 40-6624 Tiling Laser
Johnson Level & Tool 40-6624 Tiling Laser, Red, 1 Laser
- PERPENDICULAR LASERS: This Johnson Laser Tool is exclusively designed for flooring installation jobs. The two laser beams projected by this tilting laser form a 90-deg. angle for reference while flooring.
- MANUAL LEVELING: The manual level laser offers dual leveling vials to be used on vertical surfaces. The lasers can easily be leveled by manually aligning the bubble vials built into the laser units.
- ACCURACY & VISIBILITY: Laser beams from this flooring laser conveniently project over wet mastic and flooring materials for accuracy. They offer excellent visibility; unlike the traditional chalking methods that are typically concealed by adhesives.
- APPLICATIONS: This laser level for floor installations is ideal for error and mess-free flooring. It can be used for indoor applications such as the layout of tiles; stones; bricks; carpet; hardwood flooring and much more.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: This Red Tiling Laser has ruled ends with inches and metrics; along with a built-in protractor for angles measurements.