- BONUS HALF BATH: The Sanicompact is a self-contained dual-flush toilet system used to install a half bathroom up to 9 feet below the sewer line, or even up to 120 feet away from a soil stack. For residential use only.
- DUAL PURPOSE: The Sanicompact will also discharge gray water from a sink. The wastewater drains into a 1.25” hose connection in back of the toilet.
- EFFICIENCY AT ITS FINEST: The standard dual flush version uses 1.28 gpf or 1 gpf and uses less water than any regular toilet but with the same efficiency. The push button activates a timer and a solenoid valve in order to fill and wash the bowl.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Motor: 0.5 HP oil-filled thermally protected; Noise level ≤ 53 dBA (Lp) (measured at 3 ft.); Discharge rate at 9 ft: 24 GPM; Certification code: CSA (IPC, NSPC); Connections: Sink
- 4 YEAR WARRANTY: All of Saniflo’s products have a 2 year warranty with purchase, and an additional 2 years is added with registration. Our warranty program can offer peace of mind, should a problem arise.
My name is Lori and I love finding good ones on different markets and on the web. It’s been a few years since I walked the web to find a good investment and shopping plans. I do 100% of my research on the internet, it can range from research to find the best tax exemption to the legal part through logistics and stock markets. I wanted to create a website to transmit all this, and also allow you to find the best products at the best price.