Shun Cutlery Classic Boning & Fillet Knife 6”, Easily Glides Through Meat and Fish
Shun Cutlery Classic Boning & Fillet Knife 6”, Easily Glides Through Meat and Fish, Authentic, Handcrafted Japanese Boning, Fillet and Trimming Knife
- BONING & FILLET KNIFE: The Shun Classic 6-inch Boning & Fillet Knife features a narrow, curved, and extremely sharp blade that gets in close to the bone and cuts fibrous tissue with ease.
- GLIDES THROUGH MEAT: The sharp, narrow blade is ideal for gliding through meat and fish, quickly removing bones and skin for delicious cutlets and the perfect fish fillet.
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Constructed with Shun’s Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core and 68 layers of stainless Damascus cladding, this combination fillet and boning knife is corrosion and stain resistant with a strong, razor-sharp edge.
- COMFORTABLE HANDLE: The D-shaped, ebony-finished Pakkawood handle is durable, beautiful, doesn’t harbor bacteria, and comfortable to use for both left- and right-handed users.
- TRADITIONAL, ARTISAN CUTLERY: Inspired by the traditions of ancient Japan, Shun knives are handcrafted by highly skilled artisans to produce blades of unparalleled quality and beauty.