Shun Cutlery Sora Combination Honing Steel 9″, Gently Corrects Rolled Knife Edges, Smooth & Micro-Ribbed Honing Rod
Shun Cutlery Sora Combination Honing Steel 9″, Gently Corrects Rolled Knife Edges, Smooth & Micro-Ribbed Honing Rod, Built-In Angle Guide, Professional Japanese Honing Steel
- SHUN HONING STEEL: Keep your knife collection in perfect condition with the Shun 9-inch Sora Combination Honing Steel.
- PROFESSIONAL KNIFE SHARPENING: All knives naturally develop tiny bends through normal use. This honing tool corrects those bends – ensuring the sharpest part of your knife makes contact with the food.
- COMBINATION HONING ROD: This stainless steel knife sharpener features a smooth side for weekly honing and a micro-ribbed side for monthly honing.
- COMFORTABLE HANDLE: The handle is made from sure-grip TPE for comfortable control during honing. It also features a built-in angle guide to help you find and maintain the correct angle.
- TRADITIONAL, ARTISAN CUTLERY: Inspired by the traditions of ancient Japan, Shun knives are handcrafted by highly skilled artisans to produce blades of unparalleled quality and beauty.