- Do not allow any electrical supplies (such as lights, telephones, hair dryer, radio or TV) in the bathtub within 1.5 meters (5 feet). The thermostat shall not be used in brine, acid or alkaline water, nor can it be used in other places with chemical corrosive gases or solvents.
- The thermostat can be maintained within a temperature not exceeding 40 °C (104 °F) range. If cold water is started, will be 6 ~ 8 °C / h elevated temperatures
- Let the system thermostat run until the temperature is at the highest level and the indicator light goes out. Use an accurate thermometer to measure the water temperature should be at 40 ° C (104 ° F). However, the temperature control device may have an error, and the temperature you measure may be slightly Above or below the pre-set level of 40 ° C (140 ° F). If the deviation exceeds ± 3 ° C (± 5 ° F) or more, contact your dealer for corrective action.
- 220V 3kW of coasts thermostats are designed to maintain a pre-set temperature level in the standard bath water temperature not exceeding 40 ° C (104 ° F) . However, if the bath is cold during start-up, the coasts thermostat will raise the temperature by 6 to 8 ° C / h depending on the initial water temperature, room temperature and bath size.
- Power supply according to the power of the thermostat equipped with the appropriate power cord, the thermostat comes with the 3-pin power cord connected to the terminal near the terminal box, the power supply for the 230V / 50 ~ 60Hz, brown fire line that L terminal, blue The dyed line is the N terminal, and the yellow and green lines are connected to the ground line.
TOPCHANCES 3KW 220V Pool Heaters Electric Swimming Pool
TOPCHANCES 3KW 220V Pool Heaters Electric Swimming Pool and SPA Bath Heating Tub Water Heater Thermostat Swimming Pool Accessories